Saturday, July 7, 2018

What's Happening at RCQ

Yes indeed it's time for another Red Crinoline Quilts blog post and yes I know it's been months since the last one, but trust me we've both been busy - traveling, teaching, designing, sewing, planning and relaxing. We've done a lot of planning lately and it involves new quilts, new fabrics, new programs, new events; so now it's time to share some of the stuff we've been planning.

Head's Up, a new Block of the Week!  Everyone enjoyed our last BOW and requested we do another one, so we are. We will be sharing more info at the end of this week, so watch for our next blog post. We may even include a picture!

Next: a new event! Red Crinoline Quilts and Olde Green Cupboard Designs are hosting a retreat at Lisa Bongean's Retreat house in Menasha, WI.  Paula will be teaching classes featuring 2 new small quilt designs (kits will be provided at no additional cost) and Mary Ellen will be demo-ing fun tools. In addition, we've planned shopping time at Primitive Gatherings Christmas Open House and a day trip for more retail therapy to Country Sampler Quilt Shop and JJ's Stitches Quilt Shop. Mark your calendars for November 13-19, 2018. We hope you can join us!!!  We promise it will be a lot of fun! For more information, details and the all important registration form, please click on this link:



Next: we've been working on all sorts of new and re-do quilts.  Watch the website for a mini version of Lincoln's Watch, a new color variation of Lydia and quilts featuring Paula's new collection Baltimore House.

Finally: we're getting in some much needed recharging time, so we're heading out tomorrow for a retreat. This time I traveled to Paula's and we're going to a retreat in TX. The projects have been selected, the snacks have been purchased and the car is packed. 

Until next time, happy quilting,
Mary Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete