Monday, October 17, 2016

Fall Mystery BOW Week 7/Block 7

Well folks, we are flying right through this program.  Block 7, already?? And Lynn, here is my online, public apology - sorry and yes, there are 5 pinwheels in this block!  Just think how good you are going to be at making perfect pinwheels after this block! Pinwheel exchange, maybe??



Many of you have commented on how much you are enjoying using our patterns.  If this is the first time you've worked with them, then you should be pleased to know that we use the same format for all of our patterns. Check them out on our website. Our goal is to provide accurate and easy to follow instructions.  That doesn't always happen, so please let us know if you find an error.

Today I thought I would share Patricia H's blocks.  Aren't they just yummy!  I just love the colors in these blocks. I can't wait to see Patricia's finished quilt! Thank you for sharing them with us and for you nice comments. 





Busy weekend here after an equally busy week.  We returned home from NY on Thursday and I've been going ninety to nothing since then.  Fortunately all of the Market/Festival quilts are done, so I've moved on to quilts for our 2nd book.  I did manage to get the Fall decorations out on Sunday.  I used my "decorating by number" method.  I pull up the pictures of how I decorated previously and basically just re-do it.  Paula laughs at this, but guess what - it's DONE!! We also went to see "Deepwater Horizon" on Saturday night - very good movie and it helped to see it with someone who worked in the oil industry!  Next up is "The Girl on the Train".  I read the book and loved it, but I understand there are some changes.  I'll have to let you know.

Until next time, happy quilting,
Mary Ellen

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for teaching me to work with such tiny pieces. I'm learning a lot about my skills or lack there of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful blocks.Love them all!

    ReplyDelete