Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Baltimore House Is Here!

A big box arrived the other day from Paula and I've been dying to get my hands on it and get it open.  I was pretty sure it was her new collection that had arrived at her house from the mill.  She was headed out on a family vacation, so she immediately forwarded the box to me.  She'll be here on Saturday for some "business" work - videoing and sewing - so it needed to be here! Here's the box: 44 lbs of yumminess!

I finally got around to opening it up because until today there was no room to put the fabric! I've been knee deep in BOW kits and shipping, a new Lydia re-do and a new Windmills re-do. So without further ado may I present Paula's newest collection with Marcus Fabrics:  Baltimore House! I love the panel and the border stripe is fabulous.  I can't even decide which fabric is my favorite, but I'm currently leaning towards 3 - the beautiful print on the bottom right (2 color ways - both wonderful) and the pink print and pink/green print in the bottom row.



To see close-up pictures of the fabrics, click on this link; it will take you to the Marcus Fabrics website:

It is so yummy and I can't wait until we can start cutting and sewing.  Paula has planned 1 new quilt featuring the panel and a similar design with pieced baskets.  Both quilts will use that gorgeous new border stripe.  I know there are more in the works, but you'll have to wait and see (me too)! Fabrics will be in quilt stores around Sept 1st and we will have kits and patterns available for the quilts that we make with it.


After watching our BOW Introduction video - which is really weird - we realized that the quilt was looking very dark, so we decided to take some close-up pictures of the blocks so you could see the fabrics and the actual colors. The quilt features Paula's Bristle Creek Farmhouse fabrics.





If you haven't had a chance to watch our video, click here and you will be taken directly to our website Home Page:

Kits are going quickly, so if you are interested click on this link to take you to a special BOW page that features all of the items we currently have for sale.  We have complete kits featuring the fabric we used and a pattern and template, Starter Kits that have pattern, template and the background fabric and just the pattern and template. Backing fabric is also available, but we are currently sold out of the brown fabric.
BOW Kits and Pattern 

Remember, our next video, explaining how to cut your fabric, will be on our website on August 15th. 

Until then, happy quilting,
Mary Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete