Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I Think We're Ready

Quilt Market is only 4 days away (Quilt Festival is just 8 days away) and I think I can safely say: "we are ready!" The quilts have all returned home after their glamour shots, the kits are cut and assembled, the fat quarter bundles are folded, stacked and tied, and the patterns are written and printed!The only thing left to do is load up the truck and head down to the George R. Brown Convention Center.

I thought you might enjoy seeing pictures of the quilts that will be seen at Festival. For Market, we only bring the newest quilts using Paula's collections, but for Festival we also bring the new versions of quilts that we have remade. So let's start the show.
Ancient Star features Paula's Chatham Row collection
Indigo Baskets of Plenty is a new version of our Baskets of Plenty pattern and features Mood in Blue.

Evangeline is a perfect Fall quilt. Browns, golds and blacks are featured in this re-do.
Crosstown Pavement is a great scrappy quilt using the new Companions collection
This year's Favs #7 features 3 small quilts using the Companions collection also
Jubilee Celebration is a new version and it features the Chatham Row collection
Second Hand Clothes is one of top selling patterns and it was time to bring it back in all of its scrappy glory
A patriotic version of our Simple Star
Woven Heritage offered us the opportunity to feature the elegant border stripe of the Hill Country Heritage collection
Many of you have asked when patterns and kits will be available for those of you not able to attend Festival. Patterns and kits will begin appearing on our website the week of November 11th.

If your coming to Festival, be sure to stop by Booth 1115 and say hello. We love when we get a chance to meet and visit with our loyal customers.

October 30 - November 3, 2019
George R. Brown Convention Center
Houston, TX

I'll try to post some pictures as we set up and throughout Market and Festival, but it does get a little crazy!

Until next time, happy quilting,
Mary Ellen

 

3 comments:

  1. There are some lovely quilts there - baskets, yum! I hope you did well at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete