Thursday, June 11, 2020

Catching Up

I keep thinking I have all the time in the world to do things, but I forget that my days are actually pretty full. I joke with family and tell them that quilters have been training all our lives for this whole self-isolation thing. We may actually use up some of our "stashes". So much of what I've been sewing lately is for a new book that Paula and I are working on, so I really can't share any of that (secret sewing). But today I have some new things to share!

Our fabric order for Paula's new collection with Marcus Fabrics, Madison Square, arrived and our dear friend Jackie spent last weekend cutting and assembling kits and fat quarter bundles. AND they are on our website. So without further ado, here are our new kits:

The Waltz - yummy browns and pinks complement the gorgeous brown and pink border.



Pinwheel Triangles - this pattern is part of RCQ Favs #4. This is our third version of Pinwheel Triangles and each time is just as beautiful as our first. I love the pink toile as the inner border.



Madison Square fat quarter bundles: 18 fat quarters. 



Clicking on the links will take you directly to our website to place orders. 
     The Waltz kit
     The Waltz pattern
     Pinwheel Triangles kit
     Pinwheel Triangles pattern (RCQ Favs #4)
     Madison Square fat quarter bundle 

We've really appreciated all of the positive comments for our Monthly Mystery Mini Series. Thank you so much. Month 2 is underway and Month 3 will be posted July 6. Paula is going to head back to the warehouse and see if she can design another round of 3 minis. Here's a couple of Month 1 minis from friends that used their own fabric. Great jobs ladies!!
Pieced by Karla

Pieced and quilted by Pat


Please send your Mini 1 and Mini 2 versions to us: info@redcrinolinequilts.com
We would love to share them on our blog.

Until next time, happy quilting,
Mary Ellen

1 comment: